Friday, March 12, 2010

It's In The Bag


I have already told you of my love for the great store that is IKEA. Well, here is another find that combines two of my loves... deals at IKEA, and green living. I am a girl who recycles, but I was having a hard time finding the best way to do that without letting the clutter drive me up the wall. Then I found these great bags at IKEA. They are cute, big, and have a great price for how durable they are. They come in lots of great designs and usually run about $2 a piece. I recently had my sister pick some up for me on her last trip to IKEA, and they ended up being on sale for $1.50. I originally bought them just as "green bags" to keep in my car for shopping, but then I discovered a great second use... a wonderful recycling bag! They are made of a durable plastic which makes them easy to clean, and they hold quite a bit. I have 4 of them. One for glass, plastic, paper, and metal. When I fill one up, I pick it up by the handle, put it in my car, and it's off to the community recycling bin we go. It makes it easy and stylish all in one, and who doesn't like that?

No comments: