Friday, March 12, 2010

You're The Inspiration


I must admit that I didn't start this blog because I had some great epiphany, I started it because I was inspired by a beautiful blog makingitlovely.com. It is a little piece of heaven for me every time I read it. You all really must check it out. The writer is this lovely working mom who has a great sense of style. She has inspired me to try to make more things in my life lovely instead of just so-so. I decided to start this blog after reading her words and enjoying them so much. If I can inspire anyone the way she inspired me, that would be amazing... but really I hope to keep myself motivated and inspired and anything else that comes from this whole experience is just gravy. The shoes pictured to the left are just one of the many finds that I got from reading makingitlovely.com. The blog author does a style post once a month, and these were on one of them. I feel in retro love. You really must check out this blog. I hope it will bring you some of the "magic" it has brought to me.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

OH MY HECK, love the shoes, I want a pair. They are awesome! Great find :) And hey, I think you're inspiring :)

Kristy Lou said...

Thanks Val, but your blogging puts me to shame!! True-that!!